Meet Dr. Todd Young, DDS
Dr. Young, a pediatric dentist practicing in Clackamas, Oregon is a licensed pediatric dental specialist and an associate professor of pediatric dentistry at the OHSU dental school.
A pediatric dentist completes a two year residency program after dental school which focuses on the unique aspects of children’s oral health including: child psychology, dental growth and development, sedation, hospital dentistry, interceptive orthodontics, and behavior management.
This training allows him to provide the most up-to-date and thorough treatment for a wide variety of children’s dental problems. He is also trained and qualified to treat patients with special health care needs or children with other mental, physical, or emotional needs.
University of Texas Dental Branch, Houston
Pediatric Residency Training:
University of Illinois, Chicago
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Oregon Dental Association (ODA)
- Oregon Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (OAPD)
- Western Society of Pediatric Dentistry (WSPD)
- Clackamas County Dental Society
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital
- Kaiser Hospital
- East Portland Surgical Center
- Northbank Surgical Center
Contact Dr. Young
Have a question, comment or suggestion for Dr. Young? Feel free to contact Dr. Young at firstname.lastname@example.org